Portable: The UV disinfection light is compact and lightweight, convenient to carry out, not occupying much storage space.
Easy to operate: The UV disinfection light is designed with one button to control the power conveniently.
Battery powered: The UV disinfection light is powered by two AAA batteries (not included), no power cable limitation.
Practical: The UV disinfection light can make full use of the UV light to kill bacterial, mites and so on. Don't put this light to your pet for longer than 2 minutes.
Scope of application: The UV disinfection light is widely suitable for home, office, business trip, travel, easy to carry and use.
Type: portable UV disinfection light
Material: plastics + electric component
Battery: 2 * 1.5 AAA batteries (not included)
Size: 175 * 33 * 33mm/ 6.9 * 1.3 * 1.3in
Weight: 40g/ 1.41oz
Package size: 200 * 50 * 50mm / 7.9 * 2.0 * 2.0in
Package weight: 100g / 3.5oz
1 * UV Disinfection Light